SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF THE DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS WHO GIVE THEIR TIME & TALENTS TO MAKE OUR FIELD SUCH A SPECIAL & WONDERFUL PLACE.
WE COULD NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU.
WE NEED YOUR HELP ON MANY ONGOING PROJECTS THAT WILL IMPROVE THE FIELD USE AND PROVIDE MORE VARIED OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU AND YOUR HORSE.
Keeping the willow trees & other unwanted weeds from the center of the field. This is an ongoing challenge.
Adding to our fun and challenging obstacle course
Hosting more fundraisers to provide operating income (we welcome your input)
And so much more...
Contact us to offer your help, expertise, services and time. Remember...this is your field too!
All of us at Fallbrook Riders, Inc. have so much to be thankful for. This year we became a 501c (3) Non Profit and are eternally grateful to the following businesses and individuals for their new and continued help and support:
1. Our CET Crew who have spent months clearing our field of potential fire hazards.
2.Fallbrook Waste Management who generously donated multiple dump loads so the green waste created by clearing the field could be properly disposed of.
3. Rob and Debi Gibney for the use of their giant trailer that made it possible to haul of the waste.
4. Fallbrook Equipment Rental for donating a chipper for the "final" cleanup.
5. Hobey Cat for donating our 40' storage container.
6. Our handful of volunteers who made the weekly dump runs and worked with the crew on multiple projects, picked up water and supplies as needed and spent time and energy with no compensation.
7. Phoenix McCormack and Julie Weisz for Chairing our Schooling 4 Jumper Shows in 2018. 100% of the funds generated go directly to FRF.
8. Our Sponsors: Youngren Construction, West Coast Equine, Marilee Lowe, Realtor, Eric's Precision Auto, NaturVet, Udder Feed, Fallbrook Feed, Fowler Pest Control, TWM Roofing. These individuals and businesses help support our ongoing expenses and make necessary repairs. Please use their services when you can and let them know you're grateful for their support.
Our field is so special and a huge undertaking. We are an all volunteer organization with no employees. Our membership fees cover approximately 40% of our overall costs and the rest are fundraisers and donations. You can go to our website and learn more about us or make a donation via PayPal.